For over 65 years, we at Weld Wire have committed ourselves to supplying our customers with what they want, when they want it. We pride ourselves as a “Mill Depot” with the capabilities of supplying your large volume needs, shipping almost any size order immediately from our huge inventory of welding wire and electrodes, including: stainless, nickel, aluminum, steel, chrome-moly, and many other specialized alloys ranging in sizes from 0.020 to 1/4″.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, or need more specific information, contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1.800.523.1266
In the 1940’s Stanley Kessler, started Stanley Kessler & Co., the business that would become Weld Wire Company, Inc. In 1951, the company expanded and started selling under the trademarked brand name “Super WeldWire”. Stanley’s wife Temmy designed the royal blue “W” logo that is still used today. They quickly outgrew the building they occupied; Stanley was determined to find a place that could fit his company’s needs for years to come. He bought a parcel of land in King of Prussia, hired an architect and helped with the buildings’ design incorporating the “W” into its awning; where the company still resides today.
In the 1960’s, he brought in his son-in-law, Jeffrey Saul. As time passed Jeff took over more and more of the business activities and by 1981, he was running the day-to-day operations at Stanley Kessler & Co.
In the late 80’s, Jeff’s nephew, Brent Saul, came to work joining an already established sales team making it one to be reckoned with. In the early 90’s, Jeff’s brother, Alan Saul, joined the company and took over the operations end as the Operation & Finance Manager, leaving Jeff free to concentrate on purchasing.
In 1999 after the passing of Stanley Kessler, Jeff and Alan Saul purchased the business from Stanley’s estate and renamed it Weld Wire Company, Inc. Brent Saul is now Vice President of Sales and a partner in the business. With their combined knowledge of the welding industry, strategic purchasing and sales techniques, made Weld Wire Company into the entity it is today; one that prides itself as one of the largest stocking Mill Depots in the USA, currently stocking over 25 million pounds of inventory.
- Stanley Kessler started Stanley Kessler & Co.
- In 1951 company expanded Trademark "Super Weldwire".
- Weld wire logo is designed.
- Moved to King of Prussia, PA
- Jeffrey Saul joins Stanley Kessler Company
- Jeffrey assumes more responsibility for sales & purchasing
- Jeffrey takes over all daily operations.
- Brent Saul joins the sales team.
- Alan Saul becomes operation & finance manager
- 1999 Stanley Kessler passes
- Jeff & Alan buy the company and rename it Weld Wire Co, Inc.
- Brent becomes Vice President of Sales
- Brent Saul becomes a partner
- Weld Wire is a MIll Depot stocking over 25 million pounds of inventory