Our Response to COVID-19
Everyone is aware that the country and world are dealing with an unprecedented pandemic and our daily lives are being impacted for the foreseeable future. As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve and change daily, we wanted to reach out and assure you that Weld Wire Company Inc. and DuraMax Mobile are taking steps to protect its employees, customers, and community. We have been monitoring the latest CDC, State, County, and Federal developments, and are taking the recommended steps to enact the precautions to help minimize exposure.
To help ensure that Weld Wire Company Inc. and DuraMax Mobile will continue to operate efficiently under these current conditions and continue to meet the needs of its customers, we have instituted the following:
- Employees who show signs of illness are prohibited from coming to work, and any employee showing signs of illness are to be sent home with pay.
- We have limited visitors and there will be no non-essential deliveries, contractor services, customer visits or supplier visits.
- We are having some employees work from home if they are able to do so.
- Employees are engaging in cleaning, disinfecting, and maintaining work areas continually.
- We are following the protocol recommended by the CDC of frequent hand washing for at least 20 seconds, covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of your elbow and avoiding touching your face.
- We have been in contact with our suppliers to assess their situation and ability to supply to us.
We want to do absolutely everything we can to keep our employees and their families safe while maintaining operational efficiency and continuing to meet the needs of our customers.
During this time, you can still reach us via email, our mail phone number and/or the direct dial number of the person you need to connect with. If you are having trouble reaching any member of Weld Wire Company Inc. and DuraMax Mobile, please contact Michelle Cucinotta – firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-842-1118 during normal business hours and she will be able to assist in getting you connected with the appropriate person. We don’t expect this to be needed but want you to feel comfortable that we are still here for you.
103 Queens Drive, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
Phone: 610-265-3555 1-800-523-1266